Did we help you out? Post this definition on your blog or site.
TWL FOUND in the dictionary
SOWPODS FOUND in the dictionary
Words with Friends FOUND in the dictionary
brought to you by
freescrabbledictionary.com If there is an error, please let us know
Scrabble Points: | Base | DW | TW WWF Points: | Base | DW | TW
1. An unskilled laborer or farm worker of Latin America or the southwest United States.
2. Such a worker bound in servitude to a landlord creditor.
3. A menial worker; a drudge.
4. In India and other parts of South and Southeast Asia, a person of menial position, especially a messenger, servant, or foot soldier.
Submit a new sentence for peon.
Rules to Submitting Use the actual word in the sentence when you submit it. Be original! We check the sentences and make sure they have not already been posted on the net No swear words, bad or crud humor Must contain more than 50 characters
Scrabble Word of the day
Ceratin - noun
- The proper substance of horn or horny tissue; the organic substance of the ceratina, entering largely into the composition of epithelial or cuticular structures, as horns, hoofs, nails, etc. Also keratin, keratine. ... read more